We're temporarily under construction!
Our site is currently being redesigned. We should be up and running fully very shortly.
In the meantime, browse our pages and resources.
supports parents in raising young learners
Ver esta página web en Español
The mission of Baby and Me: Learning Together is to provide parent education and support to parents with children through age 3 so that parents can enhance their child's developmental outcomes.
Baby and Me believes strongly in early intervention. We aim to give families with young children the information and support necessary to bring up healthy children who enter school ready to learn.
Since Baby and Me first launched in 2015, there have been three cohorts, and a fourth cohort is being enrolled. That means Baby and Me will have served over 70 families, many of which have more than one child. All told, the program has now reached over 100 children!
How to connect with us
196 North Pleasant St.
Amherst, MA 01002
Angela Roell, M.Ed.
Our vision and values
Our vision is that all students will enter kindergarten prepared with developmentally appropriate skills.
Baby and Me: Learning Together embraces these values:
- Parents are children's first teachers and know their child best.
- All parents want the best for their children.
- Children learn best through face-to-face interaction and play.
- Cognitive development occurs within the context of all other areas of development.
- Children do not come with instructions -- parents need support and education in their role.